Wall Mounted KNX Outdoor Microwave Sensor includes 4 independent logic blocks and 1 combined logic block, the logic relation can be “AND” “OR”, logic input conditions can be the condition of LUX sensor, microwave sensor, humidity sensor, temperature sensor, dry contact, external telegram.
• The multi-function motion sensor has 5 logic function blocks and can be set the logical relation AND/OR, Each with 10 output objects. The work mode includes single-mode and Master & Slave mode.
• The multi-function motion sensor can report movement status, and Lux status to the KNX system.
• The multi-function motion sensor supports constant brightness output.
• It can be used for Switch Control, Absolute dimming control, Shutter Control, Alarm control, Percentage control, Sequence control, Scene control, String(14 bytes) control, Threshold control, and Logic combination.
• With the function of constant brightness: keeping the Lux in the constant value, will dim the lights to the corresponding intensity according to the surrounding brightness.
• The logic validity can be set by external telegram, enabling the end-user to enable or disable the preset logic.